Wednesday, September 24, 2008

What's in store for tomorrow!






Well tomorrow is going to be a very looooong day for Jared! first we start our day at Schriners to see Dr. Aonia... he is the one who did Jareds foot surgery back in June. This will be the first time he has seen Jared since the casts came off! Then following that we head next door to Doernbecher's to see a spine DR. I am not quite sure what that apt will be cause the neurosurgan took care of his spine lol... but I think that what Jared had done with his spine had more to do with his brain?? I dont know! I am so tired of not knowing... I feel like we are always told when to be were and not really why... Any way I have a feeling that tomorrow is for the extra bone in his neck... We will see. I will update you guys when I get home, Kelly is going with us tomorrow (Jareds caseworker) She is driveing and we all know how good of a passanger I make (lol ya right!) but she is nice, so it will be fun to have someone to chat with for the day (the loooong day!) Hope Jared is in a good mood!

1 comments:

Svetlana said...

We praying!! Will be waiting for updates :-)
Sveta